The pain was tearing me apart. The more I tried to get rid off it, the more it engulfed me. It was controlling me instead of me controlling myself. I tried to flee, but I failed. I ran, I stumbled and again I ran. I was a prisoner of my own world. The virtual world created by me became my biggest enemy.
I used to sit in one dark corner of the room trying hard to create my own stuffs. Yes, I did. But they failed to understand my music. I do not blame anyone and I resent speaking anything against anybody. Thus, I stood all alone with my axe.
At this point of time depression overcame me. Drugs became my soulmate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you knw wot u r doin..n u dnt need 2 prove ur credibilities wid music..ur stuff stuff does'nt need 2 b approved by sum oder person..its sumthn which has been felt n brought out frm one's inside..
hey hey music is a form of expressing oneself, many of the great artist- lenon,morrison, dylan, plant, hendrix composed their music to express feelings like pain, joy, sadness, anxiety etc . I agree with the other person - music doee not have to really be approved by any one else .
yeah..i do..each one of them has undergone tremendous depression...
Post a Comment